The Asian Dynamic Positioning Conference has been approved for MCF funding by the MPA in Singapore with a saving of 50% off the full delegate rate. This means that you can attend the conference for just 750SGD.
MCF funding is only available to Singapore citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents, to find out more please visit the MPA's website.
To reserve your place at the MCF rate please contact Kym Tan on +65 6809 3098 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year the Asian Dynamic Positioning Conference will run concurrently with the Asian Offshore Support Journal Subsea Conference, both preceding the Asian Offshore Support Journal Conference on 22-23 September. Running these conferences concurrently provides delegates with greater networking opportunities with senior representatives from across all areas of the Asian offshore support sector, attracting an even wider audience.
- Survivability and operating safely despite slashed budgets
- Equipment maintenance: costs and considerations during periods of inactivity
- Trends in the services, training and equipment market in response to lower rates
- Outlook for drilling, production and support vessels using DP
- Reactivating vessels after a period of lay-up and restoring vessel operating condition
- Update on current schemes for DPO certification and competence assurance
- Advances in DP technology for incident free operations
- How technology can reduce costs of DP and improve performance
- How expiration of DPO certificates is affecting costs and operations
- Vetting requirements imposed by oil and gas majors
- Best practices on FMEAs and implementation of safety management systems
“I am very happy to be a part of your great event.”
Capt. Charles Stuart, Chairman of Tidewater DP Excellence Committee (DPEC), Tidewater Marine Australia & Asia Pacific
“This event is very informative and well set. Highly recommended. This is the first time I have attended and it has met all my objectives. After the end of the conference I realized that I received more than what I contributed.”
Lokanath Tripathy, Asst General Manager (Technical & Operation), Greatship Global Offshore Services
“Overall it was presented very professionally. Satisfied with topics discussed.”
Ponciano Ala, Training Manager, OSM Maritime INC
“I enjoyed the content and discussions that were plentiful.”
Joey Fisher, Managing Director, M3 Marine Expertise